Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Been Busy

Wow, what day of the week is it and what month is this?

Thats how I feel right now....

A lot has happened so far, lets see....

I got an email from the Childrens Museum and we are currently hashing out the details on a performance in April of 2013 for me to guest star in (its a "go green" campaign they are doing to teach kids about pollution and recycling)

Our new puppy is giving me a lot of trouble lately, and the boyfriend wants ANOTHER puppy...(ain't happening until this one now gets older I am telling you)

And also,

My brother asked his girl friend to marry him last Saturday :D And not only that she asked me if I would be one of her bridesmaids. She also asked if I would help her plan it (I have planned so many weddings that its like a second nature to me) And me opening my mouth I offered to make her a Wedding Planner Binder. What a project that is ! And here is a little secret....my boyfriend is going to be a groomsman and he and I are walking down the aisle together. :) My brother planned it that was because "it will give him a little practice " LMAO I love my brother.

And on top of all this, I have to choreograph a belly dance to Voodoo by Godsmack for my mom and I to do at the winterfest this year and the Spring Fling next year *head smack*

I appologize in advance if my blog is not updated as much as usual. I hope that you all will leave comments and leave me helpful suggestions or thoughts through this stressful and time filled days

Smiles and fins, smiles and fins

Mermaid Adella

No comments:

Post a Comment