Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Coming Soon.....

This past friday I went to my friend's apartment complex and swam in the pool with my tail ....FOR THE FIRST TIME.!!!!!! I will say it was a wonderful experience. Although, I forgot my goggles and this is what ticked me off. Normally I would just open my eyes underwater and watch where I am going. But as soon as I walked into the pool area the chlorine just hit me square in the face like a brick. I knew that I could open my eyes but I would suffer the consequences. I then decided that while swimming I would keep my eyes closed and when doing "bubble kisses" I would have them open just so I could see where the camera was pointed....


I found out something about myself that kind of makes me a little upset and I am not sure how to over come it. When I swim in a pool, I am always leery about if I am going to hit a wall, scrape along on the bottom, or what not. Therefore when I swam with my eyes closed I freaked myself out by thinking that I would run into something so I didn't stay down as long as I could. I dont know if it was just because I was scared of running into a wall or whatever, but when I am in a lake swimming around, I can swim really far and not come up until I know that I need a breath of air....

Anyways, coming soon will be the video of me swimming in the tail. And video of me attempting to blow kisses underwater. (I say attempt because my friend basically just stuck the camera underwater and it was a guessing game on how close she was to me and if I was in the shot or not).

But I will say this.....the video she took of me swimming was amazing !!!!!!!!! I never thought my tail would look that good underwater and in motion :)

Mermaid Adella

No comments:

Post a Comment