Thursday, October 4, 2012

MERMAIDS AGAINST POLLUTION

Mermaids Against Pollution

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839915843/mermaid-against-pollution?ref=email

I have started my own Kickstarter in an effort to get the awareness up about pollution in our Great Lakes and Oceans. This is the URL where you can go and read my reasons why I am doing this, what the money will go towards, and to learn all about Kickstarter as well.

Remember Pollution will eventually harm each and everyone of us. It may kill the fish, and then what will we have on our plates when we go to a sushi resturant??? Pollution will create all the lakes to be deemed "unswimmable". And much much more.


You dont have to pledge anything if you can't or don't want to. All I ask is that you get the link out into the world that way you can help me start my photo portfolio so I can get awareness up about Pollution in Lakes, Rivers and Oceans.

Thanks,

Mermaid Adella


P.s. A BIG THANK YOU TO MERMAID LEI LONI FOR BEING THE FIRST BACKER :)

P.s.s A BIG THANK YOU TO MY FRIEND MERMAID LEXIA FOR DONATING AS WELL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment