Monday, October 8, 2012

It's that time again.

First of all, let me thank the 3 wonderful people that have donated money to my kickstarter. You generous people are the ones that make the world go 'round. And I hope that most of you will take a look at my kickstarter http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839915843/mermaid-against-pollution It is a great cause going to do some good. I want to show people that pollution can harm realistic and mystical things (such as mermaids). And if you don't want to, or can't, contribute a few dollars...that is ok! The most I ask of anyone is to forward my kickstarter link to friends, family, or anyone else to let the word get out that someone is trying to do good and get the word out about pollution. There are rewards too :) I will lay them out here so you can see for yourself.

$1+  hand written letter from me, Mermaid Adella, thanking you for your donation
$10+ autographed picture of me, Mermaid Adella
$20+ autographed picture from the Mermaid Against Pollution photoshoot
$30+ a custom t-shirt that says "I helped give a Mermaid her Tail" on the front and "Mermaid Adella  2012" on the back, with my photographer's website as well. Its an amazing shirt.


Now, its that time of year again....where I live at least. The weather is turning colder, which means that I have an unbearable time coming up....no swimming out doors :o!!!!!

I mean I can swim in a pool, but hey, that chlorine hurts after a while I am telling you. But honestly I wouldn't move out of state for anything. Maybe I will have to get pictures this year of me outside in a snow bank or something (wouldn't that be a sight?? An Artic Mermaid?? HA)

Anyways more later,

Mermaid Adella

No comments:

Post a Comment