Thursday, October 18, 2012

Kickstarter update

Okay so as of an hour ago I am 17% funded on my kickstarter project.
I have $115 pledged out of $640. Unfortunately, I only have 15 days to go until this project is funded fully or I get nothing and I have to wait longer.

Please if you know of someone that would be willing to help out for a great cause please send them to my kickstarter page

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839915843/mermaid-against-pollution

Kickstarter is a "all-or-nothing" funding platform. Either a project is fully funded or no money is exchanged. I am working towards a goal of getting professional pictures taken of me trapt in pollution. These are pictures for activists, to show to kids what pollution can and will do, and also to build my portfolio.

I beg of you to take a look at my project and even if you are not interested, please share the link with your family, friends, or others on FB to get the word out.

There are rewards as well that will only be recieved if the project is funded. For $30+ pledge you will recieve a T-shirt that says "I helped give a mermaid her tail" They will look something like this, but not exactly:
Thank you everyone
Mermaid Adella

No comments:

Post a Comment