Friday, September 28, 2012

Possible gig

Hello all.

After my friend Mermaid Lexia had told me that there was a new aquarium opening up in her state and that she emailed them about if they wanted a mermaid, it inspired me to do the same in my own state. As far as I know, they are considering my friend Mermaid Lexia for the grand opening.

I sent an email to a zoo near me pitching them my business idea of having a mermaid there to teach the kids about the ocean, water pollution, and animals that live in the oceans. I hadn't recieved an email as of yet, but I am keeping my fins crossed. I think that it would be awesome to have kids look at me swimming and then learn about what pollution would do to the water. I am trying to come up with ideas for visuals for them to REALLY understand what pollution is and what it does to the water.

I am really excited and I hope that they like my idea. I am not really looking to make a fortune by doing this. I just love to swim, I want to teach children about what throwing things in the water can do, and also just for the fun of it all. Being a mermaid, ya know? Anyways I am hoping that I hear from them soon that way I can create a full proof business proposal to pitch to them with visuals and everything. I am aiming for next summer to do this, so I do have some time. Unless, of course if they wanted to try it out now (winter time is a slow time for the zoo so they do a lot of promotions to get kids and visitors in).

Keep on swimming,

Mermaid Adella

No comments:

Post a Comment