Thursday, September 27, 2012

My PhotoShoot


I had a photoshoot on Lake Michigan last Saturday. And not the water was not cold :) Actually, the air was colder since the wind was blowing. My photographer was Jeff Blanzy of Treasured Images by Jeffery. Here is his website....

http://treasuredimagesbyjeffrey.com/

He is the only underwater photographer in Michigan and he is WELL worth it.

I have only ever had my picture taken a few times by a professional and they always had something to say about how I look too stiff, I need to smile more, I need to be more creative with my poses and blah blah blah blah blah....

But Jeff and Lisa were amazing in the respect that they understood that I was nervous and didn't know how to pose correctly until I became more relaxed. Jeff suggested a few poses and once I became comfortable and let the waves crash over me (literally), I started suggesting a few poses of my own. Soon it really felt like "my photo shoot".

Jeff is well worth the time to look up if you are looking for family pictures, senior pictures, wedding/engagement pictures, or just something to have in a portfolio. Just keep him in mind.

Till then, heres now,

Mermaid Adella

No comments:

Post a Comment