Monday, November 19, 2012

Indigogo

Unfortnuately, as most of you know, my kickstarter was unsuccessful. But! I have recently started a indigogo campagin. Please check out the link below. And if you can't give some support as far as a donation, please give your support and share the link with others that might.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/273213?a=1732669

I am looking to get a tail that is professionally done out of silicone (not latex as some children are allergic to it). I have an event coming up in January and I am worried that I will not get one for it. Which is fine, there will be more events  I am sure, but  I would be the happiest little mermaid if it was possible. :)

So please, take a look, donate, and/or share if all possible.

Thank you my little mer and human friends

Adella

No comments:

Post a Comment